On February 14th, 1995, Delphi was brought into the world, and it changed the software development landscape. Now 24 years later, Delphi is still going strong, with the ability to target multiple platforms from single source.
This milestone is being celebrated with the release of the first update to Delphi 10.3 Rio, which contains a number of enhancements and fixes to over 150 user reported issues.
Fixes of special interest to me are:
- Notifications for iOS >= 10
- Linking of newer versions of some third-party iOS SDKs (e.g. Firebase and Facebook) to iOS 12 SDK
- Use of 9-patch images on Android
- Warning toast on Android 9
- ..and a bunch of other fixes for FMX issues
Head over to the official announcement for more details.